I’m here to help you get your business online
What do you need?
DIY Website Courses
You’re not afraid of tech
You like doing things yourself
My first website was completely rubbish. Yours doesn’t have to be though! You also don’t need to spend thousands to get a decent site up.
- My courses are really simple step by step guides showing you how to get online in no time. You will learn how to buy a domain and hosting through to verifying your site on Google (so you can be found).
- The hard work is done for you, you just need to tweak it to reflect your brand and I show you how to do that. You don’t have to stick to the layout I provide for you, as you get to know what you’re doing you can change it, as you see fit.
- You’ll have access to me in a private Facebook group where you can ask questions and get help if you need it.
- Each lesson is a video tutorial so you can pause or rewind if you need to. If you prefer screen shots then these courses won’t be for you.
One to One WordPress Training
You need a website
You prefer one to one training
- You have an idea of the content and layout required. You are aware of how a website should ‘work’. Perhaps you’ve built a site on Wix or Weebly and want to move across to WordPress, but rather than paying for an entire site to be rebuilt, you would like to know how to move to WordPress yourself.
- Do you prefer a more hands on approach to learning? I’m offering three hours of WordPress Training, tailored to your theme of choice. It can be a free theme or a paid version, it doesn’t matter.
- If you’re currently looking at WordPress but are a bit overwhelmed by the dashboard, plugins and widgets, this would be perfect for you. We’ll go through everything you need to know and the session will be recorded so you’ll always have it to refer to, if you need.
- You’ll have the opportunity to ask me questions so at the end of the session you’ll have a pretty good understanding of how it all works and will be confident to continue building your site, on your own.
Done for you website
You don’t have the time to build it
You want it done for you
You need a website but you don’t have time to build one yourself. You don’t fancy learning how to do so either, not from scratch anyway. You have an idea of what you want, the content and images to get started … but you don’t have time to get started.
I won’t only build it for you, I’ll also train you on how to maintain it. After your site is live you will know how to add content at a later date and update it, so your site has less chance of being hacked. If you don’t fancy taking all that on board, I offer maintenances packages too.
Don’t have the budget to spend 000s on a site? Don’t worry … my sites are very affordable.